- You will not pay for:
- Account use, connection or access
- Volume or quantity of activity
- Real-time or streaming quotes
- Standard withdrawals or deposits
- Postage or handling of mail in the United States
- “Minimum balance” maintenance costs
- “No-activity” maintenance costs
- Checking account maintenance costs
- You will pay for:
- Outgoing wire transfers within the U.S. ($15; $30 for international wires)
- Physical stock certificates ($500)
- Outgoing account transfers ($60)
- IRA account termination1 ($50)
- DRS statement registration ($50)
- Option Regulatory Fees on option executions ($0.0235/contract)
We may pass-through, or request fees for manual, complex or risk-involved services like foreign securities custody, Rule 144 sales, special investment products, free stock transfers, COD transactions, and other institutional or non-automated services. Cashiering services such as overnight delivery, returned checks, returned ACH transactions, and stop payments may also incur fees.
Additionally, we pass on regulatory levies on the sales of equity transactions at a current rate of $18.40 charged for every $1,000,000.00 in sales. This fee is listed on your official trade confirmation if applicable.2
If you have questions about any fees appearing in your account, please call us at (888) 280-8020, e-mail us, or click Live Help. We’ll review your activity immediately and provide an explanation for the charges.
Please see the disclosures page for additional information regarding this section.