Report Identity Theft
If you are a victim of identity theft, we encourage you to take appropriate steps to protect yourself and your account:
- Let us know. Contact optionsXpress at (888) 280-8020 and report that you are a victim of identity theft.
- File a report with your local police department.
- Report fraudulent charges and accounts by phone in a timely manner and follow up with a letter.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Request a current copy of your credit report and review it carefully for new or suspicious accounts.
- File a report with the 3 major credit bureaus and request a fraud alert be posted to your report: